Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ANIMAL TIME

A man walks into the doctor's office with a frog on his head. The doctor asks, "What can do for you today?" The frog replies, "Can you get this wart off my ass?"
____________________________________________________________________
A frog goes to an exclusive vet and says, "Look doc, I'm green all over except for my pecker which is yellow, can you help me out?"
The doc says, "Sorry, I don't do color work but if you go see Dr. Smith he might be able to help." and gives him the address. Then an elephant comes in with a pink trunk. The doctor says, "Quick, follow the yellow pricked toad."
____________________________________________________________________
An ape goes into a bar and asks for a banana daiquiri. The bartender is taken aback but gets the drink and serves it to the ape. "How much?" the ape asks with a hand full of cash.
"$50.00" the bartender says, thinking that the ape will go for it and he does. Then the bartender says, "You're the first ape we've had in here."
The ape says, "With the price of drinks here I'm not surprised." (groan, I know, but funny)

No comments:

Post a Comment